buy actos online
The Solar Project Process & Getting Started
- Free Site Evaluation & Proposal: We conduct a site evaluation to determine how best to locate a solar system at your facility, how to properly and safely connect into the main AC power service, and to better understand your needs and concerns. We also review your electricity bills for the last 12 months and gain an understanding of your usage patterns and potential future power needs. Based on the evaluation, we will size the system and provide you with a technical and commercial proposal.
- Financing: Depending on the needs of the customer, we can develop a financing package or may structure a power purchase agreement.
- System Design: Upon acceptance of the proposal, we will proceed with the design phase which includes the structural review, system design calculations, construction drawings, rebate application submittals, and obtaining the building permits.
- Installation & Commissioning: Materials arrive and our trained technicians install the solar PV system. We will also install a performance monitoring system to display the savings and provide data on the system performance which is the basis for the rebate payments. Upon completion we will test and commission the system and provide customer training on the operations and maintenance of the system.
- Marketing Your Savings: K2 Solar can help customers with press releases and green marketing activities to help your company take advantage of the clean energy being produced, the cost savings, and the goodwill it generates.
- Preventative Maintenance Services: We can on-going service support to ensure your system operates at peak performance and the maximum rebate level is achieved.
Click here for a FREE EVALUATION.
© 2009-2010. K2 Solar-Commercial Solar Systems. All rights reserved.